Friday, February 24, 2006

Painted Baby Rocker- Classic Pooh


Interior Design isn't the only thing that I've been up to lately.....

A friend of mine has a small gift shop in D.C. that has a kid's section. I was asked to paint a classic, unisex children's rocker. It was between Beatrix Potter and Classic Pooh. Obviously, Classic Pooh won. Their characters were a bit happier than Potters'. I really like painting these small kid's projects, they are really cute, quick and fun to do.

This rocker will be on display in the store and will hopefully generate some other business: Personalizing, matching existing nursery collections, etc. I look forward to sharing more in the future :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shannon that is very cute. I should tell you that Nora is a bit obsessed with Pooh. She bounces and laughs every time she sees a Pooh. Good choice.

11:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool cousin do u paint that

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home