Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Morrissey in concert



There are few bands/musicians that I can say have been a constant since I started listening to them. Morrissey/The Smiths are definitely one of them. I've been hooked ever since High School. A few years ago I had the previledge of seeing Morrissey play at Nation in Washington, D.C. As you can see I got pretty darn close to him. At one point inches away from getting a hand shake...ugh so close! I'm a huge huge fan and am looking forward to his upcoming cd Ringleader of the Tormentors out April 4th!!! It's a bit of a different album for him. He is finally seeing some happiness in the world and I think it's going to show in his latest.

1 Comments:

Blogger gwadzilla said...

I saw the SMITHS on their first american world tour in 1985
it goes on one of my top five shows

awesome

Johnny Marr on Guitar!

very cool

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home